Your information is very important to us and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy in line with the latest EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) directives. Below, we have outlined what information we collect about you and how we use that information. We encourage you to read this policy so you know what we are doing with your information.
House of Franc is a trading name of Weddings by Franc Ltd, with registered office at Woodview House, Duntahane Road, Fermoy, Co Cork P61 WV028, (Registered Number 369474).
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The information that we collect from you will depend on the services that you are using or providing. The information that we collect includes:
- Information you give us. If you use the contact page of the site, or call us, you may give us information about you. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address, phone number and details about your enquiry which may have personal information included.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
• technical information, including but not limited to the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, country where you accessed our site, type of device used, operating system etc
• information about your visit, such as date and time of visit, products and services viewed, length of time of the site, number of pages viewed, page errors and what actions you have taken i.e. left the site, emailed us, made an enquiry, called the company etc.
• Information from other sources. We work closely with third parties companies including search engines, payment gateways, social media channels and advertising networks from whom we may also receive information about you.
These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with the best possible experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our website experience for you and for others. Different cookies have different purposes. Some of them allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to significantly improve the way our website works. You are not obliged to accept cookies and you can amend your browser’s settings to prevent cookies being accepted by it. Please be aware that if you do disable cookies however, certain services on our site will not be available to you and your use and enjoyment of them will be impaired.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. The information that you provide to us may be used in the following ways:
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you.
• to notify you about changes to our service;
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We will not share your personal information with any third party marketing companies or provide your email address to any third party organisations.
To assist in the efficient operating of our website we may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
• We use various third party emailing services who themselves are GDPR compliant and will only use the email provided by us for our exclusive use – to communicate directly with you.
• In the event that the business is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation to protect our rights, property, or safety, of that of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Unfortunately, though transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. we will do our best to protect your personal data,. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from partner sites and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these third party websites. Please check the policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. At all times, you have the right to disable cookies and you have the ability to stop receiving our emails.
We appreciate feedback from customers and site users . If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org